The Olympus PSD-30 has been designed specifically for electrosurgery through flexible endoscopes and combines advanced cutting & coagulation capability with enhanced safety features. Optimum settings can be quickly selected for both cutting and coagulation output.
Three cutting modes allow optimal cutting and haemostasis
- Pure: Designed for quick cutting
- Blend 1: Designed for moderate cutting and haemostasis
- Blend 2: Designed for cutting with strong coagulation capability
Three coagulation modes provide optimal haemostatic effect
- Forced: Designed for comparatively strong coagulation and haemostasis
- Soft: Designed to stop light bleeding - very little tissue carbonization occurs in this mode, so it can be used mark tissue using a snare
- Auto Stop: Designed to reduce tissue carbonization and invasion. The output is automatically stopped when a certain degree of coagulation has been reached during ’Soft’ mode coagulation.
Comes with a footswitch. No other accessories are included.