The Stryker L9000 Light Source is a light-generating unit designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications. The L9000 uses light-emitting diode (LED) technology to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiberoptic light cable.
The L9000 is compatible with all Stryker light cables and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
Safelight technology within the light source provides a cooler light emission during procedures, making the device safer and more efficient for both the patients and OR staff. As an added benefit, the Safelight technology ensures that the light source goes into standby mode when the light cable detaches from the Safelight, preventing potential injury to the patient and providing added protection in the OR.
- Designed with Increased patient safety in mind.
- Touch Screen Display
- Reduces hazardous environmental waste by preventing frequent changes of light bulbs, making this an eco-friendly and cost savings OR device.
- As an added benefit, the optional Safelight technology ensures that the light source goes into standby mode when the Safelight cable detaches from the scope. This feature will reduce the risk of injury to the patient and OR staff.
- This LED light source is a great solution when used with the 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera as the light output settings are completely controllable from the camera head.
- Overall lower operating cost and increased safety.